DR. FABRIZIO GRIVETTO
Graduation in Medicine and Surgery at Università di Torino in 1995. Academic Specialisation in Maxillo-Facial Surgery at Università di Torino in 2000. First-level medical manager of the Maxillo-Facial Surgery Unit at Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria Maggiore della Carità in Novara. Specialist in complex restorations using zygomatic and pterygoid implants. Lecturer at domestic and international courses and conferences.
Dr. Francesco Grecchi
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery with specialization in General Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a reputed specialist in the fields of orthognathic surgery, malformative and dysmorphic surgery, and pre-prosthetic reconstructive surgery. He has been placing zygomatic implants for 10 years. He leads the maxillofacial unit at Ospedale Galeazzi. Dr. Grecchi is consultant of Maxillofacial Surgery unit of Italian Stomatological Institute and he’s also the maxillofacial coordinator of the Italian Association of Ectodermal Dysplasia. In conclusion, he’s Founder of GISOS ( Italian Group for Osteointegration and Synthesis Studies) and author of over 100 papers published in the most important scientific journals.
Dr. Luigi Vito Stefanelli
Graduation in Civil Engineering at Politecnico di Torino.
Graduation cum laude in dentistry and prosthetics at “Sapienza” Università di Roma.
P.h.d. in head and maxillofacial diseases at la “Sapienza” Università di Roma.
Professor at the master in implantology at “Sapienza” Università di Roma since 2014.
Professor at the master in prosthetics at la “Sapienza” Università di Roma since 2015.
Master clinical trainer and opinion leader for Claronav, Navident.
An active member of the Digital Implant and Restorative Academy.
Director of the Dynamic Navigation Society.
Author of numerous papers on guided surgery.
Author of 3 patents on static guided surgery.
DR. ROBERTO D'AMBROGIO
- Ott 07 - 08 2022
Zygomatic and Pterygoid Implant Course with Anatomical Dissection
- Anatomical insights related to surgery of atrophic jaws
- CBCT scan and patient selection
- Overview of rehabilitation treatments for maxillary atrophic jaws
- (zygomatic, pterygoid and nasal implants
- Noris Medical Extrasinus Zygomatic protocol
- Key prosthetic ideas for immediate loading for atrophic jaws
Register Now >>
Noris Medical srl | Tel. +39 3895886903 – 0645435657 | [email protected]
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Additional Info: the course is reserved for dentists, oral surgeons and maxillofacial surgeons | PLACES ARE LIMITED | EARLY BIRD FEE valid until 31. 07. 2022