Dr. Ashwini Bhalerao
Dr Ashwini Bhalerao is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, in private practice in Mumbai since 1995.
She is the ambassador of American Academy of Oral Surgery and Digital Dentistry Society.
Recipient of numerous awards and citations, she is an acclaimed national and international speaker., on the subjects of implantology, grafting and dynamic navigation.
She is the KOL of Geistlich graft materials, Lifecare devices, Abbot and Claronav.
She conducts two teaching modules, “ Fundamentals of Oral Surgery “ and “ Fundamentals of Digital Dentistry “ pan India..
Dr. Vimal Gala
He has completed Bachelors of Dental surgery (BDS) from the prestigious Nair Hospital & Dental College, Mumbai in 2009.
He completed Masters Degree (MDS) in Prosthodontics and Implantology from Rajiv Gandhi University of health Sciences, Karnataka in 2013. He is a fellow in International Congress Of Oral Implantology (USA). Currently, his private practice is established at Dr. Gala’s Dental Clinic and Implant centre at Mulund (west), Mumbai.
He is a visiting consultant, Prosthodontist and Implantologist at 22 other clinics/hospitals/dental health centres all over Mumbai.
He has 4 publications, 3 in international journals and 1 in national journal. He believes in the combination of theoretical and practical knowledge in dentistry and believes that this combination can make any clinical practise successful.
- Ott 28 - 30 2022
Quick Start Implantology / Total Solutions – The PROSTHETIC Revolution @ Noris Medical
6 days Noris Medical Fellowship Program
First Module: Quick Start Implantology
Dr. Ashwini Bhalerao, MDS, MFDS RCPS (Glasgow) UK
Second Module: Total Solutions – The PROSTHETIC Revolution @ Noris Medical
Dr. Vimal Gala, (Prosthodontist)
- 2 Modules.
- 6 days (3 Days Each)
- Continued support & Mentorship (by the Noris fraternity of renowned clinicians).
Each module contains
- Hands-on sessions.
- Live Surgery.
- Minimum Participants: 15
Dental implants are a noble treatment option for fixed teeth.
The success of dental implants is a combination of surgical and prosthetic skills of a dentist.
This course will provide a deep insight of prosthetic solutions in various situations in Implantology. It includes single, multiple and full mouth implant cases prosthetic approach considering the overall factors which are related to the longevity of Implant restorations.
The final result is always remembered by the patients…
- By the end of this training program, the attendees should acquire the basic skills needed to plan the treatment and complete their first surgical and/or prosthetic implant cases.
- The attendees would develop the understanding and ability to successfully integrate implants in their practice.
- Noris India will support 2 modules of the above course with eminent faculty.
- Noris India will provide requisite teaching materials for the attendees.
- This would include mandible & maxilla simulators, literature and Soft Copy of product and procedures.
- Each Participant enrolling to the program should place a minimum of 2 implants each on their patients.
- Course Fee : INR 55,000/- ( Lectures, Hands on, 2 implants with abutment).
- Coordinate with our Sales team for Surgical Kit Packages with Complimentary Course
Register Now >>
For more informatin and registration, please contact:
Noris Medical Pvt Ltd. – Ijmima Chs Ltd. unit No 832-833, Mindspace, Malad west Mumbai – 400064
T.+91 022 49240038
Mr. Amit Dhawan – Sales Director (India) – +91 98291 38066 | [email protected]
Mrs. Runali Dhuri – Operations Associate (India) – + 91 8928607350 | [email protected]
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials