Prof. Francesco ZingariDDS
Graduation in dentistry and prosthetics at Università degli studi di Milano. Since 2005 freelancer of the maxillofacial unit at Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi in Milan. Adjunct professor of prosthetics on zygomatic implants at Università statale in Milan. Adjunct professor of implantology at Università degli studi di Parma. Speaker at the II degree post-graduation master in digital and guided surgery. Speaker at training courses in advanced implantology and anatomical dissection. An active member of the Digital Implant & Restorative Academy (Di&RA). Author of national and international publications.
- Nov 05 2022
EZgoma® – Zygomatic & Pterygoid Guided Surgery
Interactive Hands-On Model Workshop
What will you learn?
Participants will learn the steps to be followed to duly plan and perform an EZgoma® case with zygomatic implants and successfully treat patients suffering from severely atrophic jaw.
It will be explained how to import DICOM files into the guided surgery software and match them with STL files from diagnostic wax ups.
During the Hands-On session, participants will work on a real case 3D model. Under the monitoring of tutors, they will perform the step by step drilling protocol until the implant insertion, with the support of the customized EZgoma® guides throughout the process.
- Overview of surgical anatomy
- Traditional Guided Surgery Vs Zygomatic Guided Surgery
- Digital prosthetic planning:
- DICOM – STL file matching for a correct use of the guided surgery software
- Use of the guided surgery software for an accurate zygomatic implant insertion
- Hands-On session performed by participants on 3D models with EZgoma®surgical guides
Stay tuned for upcoming courses >>
For more information and registration, please contact:
Noris Medical | Elena Schneider
E-mail: [email protected] | Tel. M +49 174-2471391
- CE Credits Provided: 7CPD
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials
- Additional Info: Course Language: German