Alexander N. Nguyen
Dr. Alexander Nguyen is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon in the Phoenix, AZ area and is the owner of a busy private practice. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA and then completed a rigorous four-year oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at the Carle Foundation Hospital in Champaign-Urbana, IL.
His training there included: full facial reconstruction from traumatic injuries, head and neck cancer ablation with reconstruction using local and free flaps, benign tumor and cyst management of the head and neck, cleft lip and palate repair, craniofacial surgeries on children and neonates with facial abnormalities, open tracheostomies for the Intensive Care Unit, corrective jaw (orthognathic) surgery, dentoalveolar and dental implant surgery with bone grafting, and delivering safe anesthesia to pediatric and adult patients. In the office, he has taken an interest in full-arch dental implant rehabilitation and complex dental implant techniques, such as zygomatic and pterygoid implants. With a firm belief in properly educating other providers, he has found a passion for teaching dental implant courses. Along with being in the office, he practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has full hospital privileging and exercises it at multiple medical centers in the area, many of which are Level 1 Trauma Centers. He is certified in Advanced Trauma Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Basic Life Support. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, and Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
- Jun 12 - 13 2022
Everything All-On-X: Small Group with Live Surgery
Interactive 2-Day Tutorial Hands-On Model Workshop and Live Patient Course
“All on X” is the most rehabilitating treatment modality for most patients who are edentulous or soon to be edentulous. As more and more clinicians transition over to “graftless” surgery, site specific implants become increasingly important.
This is a 2-day full scope course covering every aspect of treatment of the atrophic maxilla with respect to immediate loading. This course will be hosted by Dr. Alexander Nguyen. Dr. Nguyen is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon in the Phoenix, AZ area and is the owner of a busy private practice.
- Discuss alternatives to traditional AOX
- Discuss unique configurations of AOX in the premaxilla
- Illustrate the indications for use of nontraditional dental implants, like zygomatic and pterygoid implants
- Understand treatment planning and the restorative and surgical principles of All-on-X
- Discuss anatomy associated with conventional and nonconventional AOX
- Review indications and contraindications of conventional and nonconventional AOX
- Discuss surgical techniques
- Identify and manage prosthetic and surgical All-on-X complications
- To be able to prevent All-on-X complications when possible
- CE Credits Provided: 14
- What do you get after completing the course: Official Noris Medical Certificate / Professional materials